Albertus Blog

Albertus Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Moving in TOMORROW..

Well my winter break has come to an end as I will be moving into school tomorrow.  I must be moved in by Friday to start RA training again, but moving in a couple days early will make it easier on me.  I'm excited to get moved in and start my last semester at Albertus.  I'll be starting one of my masters courses as well so I'm excited to put forth what I've learned in my undergraduate and put it towards my masters work. 
With moving in means having to think of new dorm decorations for my residence hall, McAuliffe Hall.  My co-RA and I decided to think of some ideas last semester, but never really settled on anything.  With some of my spare time, I picked an idea, ran it by her and got the approval to go along with it.  I don't want to spoil it because it is supposed to be a surprise, but I'm happy to get it started and I hope my residents will like it!  Here's a little hint..






Can't figure it out?  Well I guess you'll have to wait and see until I post pictures up on my next blog!

2 comments: