Albertus Blog

Albertus Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Make Things Happen!

 


I officially finished my first MBA class and it's a great feeling!! It's not that I didn't believe in myself that I couldn't do it because I knew I could do it- however with 4 other course loads it's a lot to handle!  Everyone in the MBA program is older and they are only taking 2 courses at a time leaving them ample amount of time to get all their work done.  Me on the other hand- I HAVE to stay on top of my game in order to make sure I get everything done!  It's such a great feeling knowing that I have one class done because there have been people that have told me that I wouldn't be able to handle it.  When people said this to me, it did hurt me, however on the other hand I used this as my motivation to keep pushing myself and prove them wrong! That's exactly what I did because I ended up with and A in the course!  I'm not one to boast about myself, but it's a good feeling knowing that in a year I will have my masters and also I'm making my parents proud by completing the 5 year MBA program.  My advice to people that feel let down when people tell you you can't do something- don't listen to them.  People are always going to try and put you down however if you know what you want with your life, you're going to keep pushing and prove them wrong! It's always a good feeling to know that you proved someone wrong even if you don't say it out loud.  So pat yourself on the back because you deserve it! 

1 comment:

  1. that is SO great you got an A in the class... get it girl :) !!

    ReplyDelete