Albertus Blog

Albertus Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm Home!

I'm finally home from school! I had to stay at school an extra 4 days to be on duty.  The men's basketball team had a game vs. Yale on December 19th and because some of them live out of state or had no way of getting back and forth to school everyday for practice, they had the option of staying in my building.  Six boys stayed on my floor in an empty room; seems intimidating but they had rules to follow and they were tired most of the time due to practice.  I'm happy to be home though because when no one is at school, it's weird! The campus was so empty and it just didn't feel the same.  When I came home I packed 2 suitcases and I'm starting to think I probably packed too much for a little less than a month home but oh well!  I've been super busy with work, too.  I've been working every single day at Abercrombie and the holiday shoppers are keeping me busy at work!  Over break I'll try to blog about some fun holiday things to do and any other activities I get myself into :)

No comments:

Post a Comment