Albertus Blog

Albertus Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

Finals Week!

Finals week is upon us and most college students are stressed out.  Luckily, most of my finals were papers or presentations so my finals are over with (woohoo!) I can finally breathe a breath of fresh air.  One nice thing that Albertus does to try and help students calm is providing them with a snack cart!  The snack cart just stopped by my building and I'm writing this right after I got my snacks!  The snack cart stops by every year during finals week and provides students with some small snacks to munch on while writing papers or studying.  We get the choice of picking two small snacks whether it be chips, crackers, granola bars, some candy and we also get either water or Capri Sun.  The snack cart is just a nice gesture to students to encourage them to keep studying and pushing through their finals!  So whether you have papers, presentations, or tests, keep pushing through your finals because you're almost done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment